My Blog List

Thursday, September 16, 2021

PENILAIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS KLAS VI

PENILAIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 KLAS VI Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris Pelaksanaan : Choose the best answer by crossing (x) A,B,C or D in your answer sheet ! 1. Amir : How do you do ? Jhon :………………… a. Its OK c. How are you b. I’m fine d. How do you do 2. Hi, good morning. Let me introduce my friend………name is Laila Maknunah. She is from Semarang. a. Her c. My b. His d. Their 3. Safa : ………….some breads, please? I’am very hungry. Difa : Certainly, Come in, please ! a. Can you buy c. Can I give you b. Do you like d. Could you pass me 4. Whats mounth after july? It’s….. a.june c.may b.august d.september 5. Nada : …. you born ? Nida : i whith born on sixth of august. a. When c. What b. Where d. How 6. Danis : what time do you go to scool ? Bunga : I go to school at …. 06.30 The underline word mean …. a. A thirteen past seven c. Thirteen to six b. A quaerter d. A half to seven 7. We hold something with….. a.tongue c. Hand b.ear d. Eyes 8. Boyolali is in the south of … a. sragen c.semarang b. sukoharjo d magelang 9. Ahmad bring a bet and pingpong ball .he will play…. a.tennis c.table tennes b.running d. badminton 10. Sixxteen minus five equals…. a. ten c. eleven b. twelve d. thirteen KUNCI JAWABAN Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris Pelaksanaan : 1. B 2. A 3. A 4. B 5. A 6. D 7. C 8. A 9. C 10. C PENILAIAN: NA = jawaban betul x10 Mengetahui, Kepala Sekolah Guru Kelas IMAM SUPRIYADI, S.Pd ARI ADI SUTRISTANTO, S.Pd.SD NIP. 19750615 199803 1 003 NIP.19771111 201409 1 006

No comments: